ECHL This Week - North Division
|• Brian O'Hanley is 10 points away from 100 career points. |
• The Cylcones are 5-0-2 in one-goal games.
• Cincinnati is at Greenville on Friday and Saturday.
|• All eight of Todd Robinson’s assists have come on the power play. |
• Evansville scored four power-play goals in its first ECHL win on Friday against Wheeling.
• The IceMen host Greenville on Tuesday and Wednesday, are at Fort Wayne on Friday and host South Carolina on Saturday.
|• Thomas Beauregard has four goals in two games with Fort Wayne. |
• The Komets have won three straight games.
• Fort Wayne travels to Toledo on Wednesday, hosts Evansville on Friday and is at Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Kory Karlander is three points shy of 1,000 in his career. |
• Kalamazoo is 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
• The K-Wings host South Carolina on Wednesday and Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Byron Froese has a goal, two assists and is a +2 over the last three games. |
• The Walleye are the least penalized team in the ECHL with 13.56 penalty minutes per game.
• Toledo is home against Fort Wayne on Wednesday, visits Wheeling on Friday and hosts the Nailers on Saturday and South Carolina on Sunday.