- Mat Robson is third with seven wins.
- Cincinnati is second with 25.80 shots-against per game.
- The Cyclones travel to Wheeling on Friday, host Indy on Saturday and are at Toledo on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Samuel Harvey is second with a .947 save percentage.
- The Komets are 6-2-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Fort Wayne visits Indy on Wednesday and hosts Iowa on Friday and Saturday.
- Mike Lee is tied for third among defensemen with 13 points (3g-10a).
- Indy is 3-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- The Fuel host Fort Wayne on Wednesday and visit Cincinnati on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
- Kris Bennett is on an eight-game point streak (6g-8a).
- The Heartlanders are 4-1-1 when scoring first.
- Iowa hosts Wichita on Wednesday and visits Fort Wayne on Friday and Saturday.
- Logan Lambdin has four goals in his last five games.
- Kalamazoo is 8-1-0 when scoring three or more goals.
- The K-Wings are at Utah on Friday and Saturday.
- TJ Hensick leads the league with 12 goals and 25 points.
- The Walleye have scored a league-high 64 goals.
- Toledo hosts Wheeling on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
- Justin Almeia notched the 15th four-goal game in team history on Saturday at Iowa.
- Wheeling has scored at least one power-play goal in each of its last six road games.
- The Nailers host Cincinnati on Friday, travel to Toledo on Saturday and host Indy on Sunday.