- Chad Costello has 13 points (5g-8a) in his last eight games.
- Allen is 8-1-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Americans host Wichita on Wednesday and Tulsa on Friday while visiting the Oilers on Saturday.
- Luc Brown leads rookies with 37 points (14g-23a).
- The Steelheads’ nine goals on Wednesday were their most in a game since Jan. 27, 2006 against Las Vegas.
- Idaho hosts Jacksonville on Wednesday and is at Wichita on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Darik Angeli is tied for second with seven power-play goals.
- Kansas City plays 11 of its next 14 games at home.
- The Mavericks host Tulsa on Tuesday and Rapid City on Friday and Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Kenton Helgesen has hit a new career-high with six goals and is three points shy of his career high of 23.
- The Rush have seven wins in their last nine games.
- Rapid City is at Kansas City on Friday and Saturday and Tulsa on Sunday.
- Jack Doremus leads rookies with 17 goals.
- Tulsa is league’s second-least penalized team with 9.97 penalty minutes per game.
- The Oilers are at Kansas City on Tuesday and Allen on Friday and host the Americans on Saturday and Rapid City on Sunday.
- Trey Bradley has 11 points (8g-3a) in his last 11 games.
- The Grizzlies are 11-3-0 when scoring a shorthanded goal.
- Utah is at Orlando on Monday and hosts Jacksonville on Friday and Saturday.
- Michal Stinil recorded the first two-goal game of his career on Saturday against Tulsa.
- Wichita has killed 10 consecutive opponent power plays.
- The Thunder travel to Allen on Wednesday and host Idaho on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.