- Zack Andrusiak is on a six-game point streak (6g-3a).
- Cincinnati has scored eight power-play goals in its last nine games.
- The Cyclones host Kalamazoo on Wednesday, visit Indy on Friday and host Toledo on Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Rylan Parenteau has won his last five decisions.
- The Komets have scored 31 goals during their six-game winning streak.
- Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Wednesday, visit the Walleye on Friday and host Indy on Saturday.
- Alex Wideman leads the Fuel with 28 points (10g-18a).
- Indy is 11-2-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Fuel host Kansas City on Friday and Cincinnati on Friday and travel to Fort Wayne on Saturday.
- Zach White has four goals in his last eight games.
- Eleven of the Heartlanders’ last 17 games have been decided by one goal.
- Iowa is at Kansas City on Friday and Saturday.
- Brandon Saigeon has at least one point in seven of his last nine games (1g-8a).
- Kalamazoo is 7-1-0 when scoring first.
- The K-Wings are at Cincinnati on Wednesday and host Newfoundland on Friday and Saturday.
- Joseph Nardi is tied for third among rookies with 16 assists.
- The Walleye lead the league with 7,500 fans per game.
- Toledo hosts Newfoundland on Tuesday, travels to Fort Wayne on Wednesday, hosts the Komets on Friday and visits Cincinnati on Saturday.
- Chris Ortiz has recorded eight of his 16 points over the last four games (0g-8a).
- Wheeling is 7-1-1 when leading after two periods.
- The Nailers visit Reading on Wednesday and host the Royals on Friday and Saturday.