- Adam Berg scored the Cyclones lone goal in their season opener.
- Cincinnati welcomed 6,640 fans to its home opener on Saturday against Wheeling.
- The Cyclones are at Wichita on Friday and Tulsa on Saturday and Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Nolan Volan and Ture Linden registered their first career pro points in season opening win at Indy.
- The Komets drew 9,493 fans for their home opener, the most for a season-opening game since 2019.
- Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday.
- Jon Martin has a goal in both of the Fuel’s games.
- Indy’s home-opening crowd of 6,370 was team’s largest season-opening attendance since inaugural season in 2014-15.
- The Fuel visit Kalamazoo on Wednesday and host the K-Wings on Saturday.
- Jesse Jacques has recorded a point on four of Iowa’s five goals.
- The Heartlanders are averaging 32.00 shots per game.
- Iowa is at Wichita on Saturday and Sunday.
- Jonathan Lemieux earned the win in his pro debut on Saturday against Toledo.
- The K-Wings host Indy on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday before visiting the Fuel on Saturday.
- Kirill Tyutyayev had his sixth career multi-point game on Saturday at Kalamazoo.
- The Walleye went 2-for-2 on the penalty kill in their season opener.
- Toledo travels to Fort Wayne on Friday.
- David Jankowski's goal at 2:47 of the first period on Saturday was Wheeling's second fastest goal to start a season in team history.
- Wheeling’s win at Cincinnati on Saturday was its first season-opening win since 2017.
- The Nailers are at Kalamazoo on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.