- Yushiroh Hirano has points in four of his last five games (1g-5a).
- The Thunder are 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- Adirondack is at Norfolk on Friday and Sunday.
- Adam Mechura registered his first professional point with an assist on Friday against Trois-Rivières.
- Maine has had sellouts in two of its three home games.
- The Mariners are at Trois-Rivières on Friday and Saturday and Worcester on Sunday.
- Luke Cavallin stopped 74 of 76 shots in his two appearances against Worcester last week.
- The Growlers begin a season-long eight-game road trip this week.
- Newfoundland is at Reading on Friday and Saturday.
- Justin Robidas has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games.
- Norfolk has outscored its opponents 18-9 in the third period.
- The Admirals host Adirondack on Friday and Sunday.
- Devon Paliani set a career-high with three assists in Wednesday’s game against Norfolk.
- The Royals have scored 14 of their 31 goals in the second period.
- Reading hosts Newfoundland on Friday and Saturday.
- Jakov Novak is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- Trois-Rivières has outscored its opponents 18-9 during its five-game winning streak.
- The Lions are at Maine on Friday and Saturday.
- Jack Quinlivan returned to the lineup last weekend for the first time since Dec. 11, 2022 after being diagnosed with papillary thyroid cancer last winter.
- The Railers went 5-for-16 on the power play (31.3 percent) in three games at Newfoundland last week.
- Worcester hosts Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and Maine on Sunday.