- Patrick Grasso passed James Henry for second on the Thunder’s all-time goal list with 71.
- The Thunder have killed off 22 consecutive opponent power plays.
- Adirondack hosts Reading on Wednesday and visits Worcester on Friday and Saturday.
- Gabriel Chicoine is tied for first among defensemen with five goals.
- Maine is 4-0-0 when leading after one period.
- The Mariners are at Trois-Rivières on Wednesday and Newfoundland on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Zach O’Brien has six assists in his last three games.
- The Growlers went 6-for-14 on the power play (42.9 percent) in three games last week.
- Newfoundland hosts Maine on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Carson Golder has eight points (6g-2a) in his last six games.
- Norfolk has scored at least one power-play goal in six consecutive games.
- The Admirals host Jacksonville on Friday and Saturday.
- Matt Brown has recorded at least one point in six of his last seven games (4g-6a).
- The Royals are 4-0-1 when leading after two periods.
- Reading travels to Adirondack on Wednesday and hosts Trois-Rivières on Friday and Saturday.
- Cedric Montminy has three goals in his last two games.
- Trois-Rivières is third with four shorthanded goals.
- The Lions host Maine on Wednesday and are at Reading on Friday and Saturday.
- Ashton Calder has four goals in his last five games.
- The Railers are tied for the league lead with five games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Worcester hosts Adirondack on Friday and Saturday.