- Lincoln Griffin is on a four-game goal streak (4g).
- Cincinnati has gone to overtime in five of its last eight games.
- The Cyclones host Iowa on Wednesday, Toledo on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday before visiting the Walleye on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Ethan Keppen has six goals in 11 games since being acquired in a trade.
- The Komets have outscored their opponents 45-33 in the first period.
- Fort Wayne is at Kalamazoo on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
- Cameron Hillis has 12 points (5g-7a) in his last eight games.
- Indy is fifth with 27.73 shots-against per game.
- The Fuel host Iowa on Friday and Saturday and visit Kalamazoo on Sunday.
- Hunter Jones appeared in his 100th career game on Saturday against Wheeling.
- The Heartlanders have not allowed a power-play goal in six consecutive games.
- Iowa is at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Indy on Friday and Saturday.
- Erik Bradford has 12 points (4g-8a) in his last eight games.
- Kalamazoo is 11-5-2 in one-goal games.
- The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Friday, travel to Toledo on Saturday and host Indy on Sunday.
- Trenton Bliss is on a six-game point streak (2g-6a).
- The Walleye have outscored their opponents 55-24 in the third period.
- Toledo travels to Cincinnati on Friday and hosts Kalamazoo on Saturday and the Cyclones on Sunday.
- Derek Army moved into third place on Wheeling’s all-time wins list with his 90th victory on Saturday at Iowa.
- Fourteen of Wheeling’s 18 wins have been in games where it has not allowed a power-play goal.
- The Nailers are at Reading on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.