- Julian Sime earned the win in his first pro start on Saturday against Indy.
- Cincinnati has scored 27 goals during its four-game winning streak.
- The Cyclones host Fort Wayne on Tuesday and are at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Jake Chaisson’s first pro goal was the game-winning tally on Sunday at Toledo.
- The Komets have scored first in six of their eight games.
- Fort Wayne visits Cincinnati on Tuesday and hosts Toledo on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
- Cameron Hillis leads the Fuel with 10 points (1g-9a).
- Indy plays four of its next five games at home.
- The Fuel host Wheeling on Friday, Kalamazoo on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
- Peyton Jones stopped 87 of 90 shots in three wins against Kalamazoo last week.
- The Heartlanders are 3-1-1 against Central Division opponents.
- Iowa hosts Utah on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Jonathan Lemieux is third with 218 saves.
- Kalamazoo has scored 10 of its 19 goals in the first period.
- The K-Wings visit Toledo on Friday and Indy on Saturday.
- Sam Craggs is on a six-game point streak (6g-7a).
- The Walleye have outscored their opponents 17-3 in the third period.
- Toledo hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday and visits Fort Wayne on Saturday and Indy on Sunday.
- Justin Addamo is on a 12-game point streak dating back to last season.
- Wheeling goaltenders have stopped five of the last six penalty shots they have faced.
- The Nailers are at Toledo on Wednesday, Indy on Friday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.