- Zack Andrusiak is fifth with 164 shots on goal.
- Cincinnati leads the league with 10 shorthanded goals.
- The Cyclones are at Iowa on Friday and Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Ture Linden is tied for fourth among rookies with 41 points (19g-23a).
- The Komets are 7-2-4 in one-goal games.
- Fort Wayne is at Kansas City on Wednesday and Wichita on Thursday and Saturday.
- Brett Bulmer has at least one point in four of his five games with the Fuel (2g-5a).
- Indy is fifth with 27.74 shots-against per game.
- The Fuel host Atlanta on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Louis Boudon is on a six-game point streak (3g-6a).
- The Heartlanders have outscored their opponents 12-6 during three-game winning streak.
- Iowa hosts Kalamazoo on Wednesday and Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.
- Jonathan Lemieux is third with 765 saves.
- Kalamazoo is fifth with 2.83 goals-against per game.
- The K-Wings are at Iowa on Wednesday and Toledo on Friday before hosting the Walleye on Saturday.
- Brandon Kruse notched his first career hat trick on Sunday.
- The Walleye scored nine goals for the third time this season in Sunday’s win over Norfolk.
- Toledo hosts Kalamazoo on Friday and visits the K-Wings on Saturday.
- Taylor Gauthier is the sixth goaltender in Wheeling history to win at least seven straight starts.
- Wheeling has erased multiple goal deficits four times during its nine-game winning streak.
- The Nailers visit Reading on Tuesday and host the Royals on Friday and Saturday.