- Josh Passolt has scored three of the Cyclones’ last six goals.
- Cincinnati opens a season-long five-game homestand this weekend.
- The Cyclones host Indy on Friday and Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Drake Rymsha is second with 30 shots on goal.
- The Komets have scored first in four of their six games.
- Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Friday and is at Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
- Jan Mandat has five points (4g-1a) in his last two games.
- Indy’s 5-1-0 record matches the best start in team history (2020-21).
- The Fuel are at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.
- Cole Stallard registered his first career ECHL hat trick on Sunday against Fort Wayne.
- The Heartlanders have scored at least one goal in six of seven first periods this season.
- Iowa is at Kansas City on Friday and Wichita on Saturday.
- Chad Nycuck scored his first professional goal on Friday against Toledo.
- Kalamazoo has scored seven of its 16 goals in the third period.
- The K-Wings are at Wheeling on Friday and Toledo on Saturday and host Indy on Sunday.
- Brandon Hawkins has scored a goal in back-to-back games.
- The Walleye posted their 13th consecutive home opening sellout crowd (8,350) on Saturday against Cincinnati.
- Toledo hosts Wheeling on Wednesday, travels to Fort Wayne on Friday and hosts Kalamazoo on Saturday.
- Taylor Gauthier has allowed one goal in the last seven periods he’s played.
- Wheeling begins a season-long stretch of 20 consecutive games against divisional opponents this week.
- The Nailers travel to Toledo on Wednesday and host Kalamazoo on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday and Sunday.