- Beck Warm is 9-2-1 when facing 30 or more shots on goal.
- Cincinnati is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals against.
- The Cyclones host Kansas City on Wednesday, Indy on Friday and Toledo on Saturday before visiting Kalamazoo on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Sam Dove-McFalls is on a four-game point streak (2g-4a).
- The Komets are 12-1-5 when they have a player record three or more points in a game.
- Fort Wayne hosts Kalamazoo on Friday, visits the K-Wings on Saturday and hosts Iowa on Sunday.
- Luc Brown is on a three-game point streak (4g-3a).
- Indy leads the league with 11 shorthanded goals.
- The Fuel visit Cincinnati on Friday and host Kansas City on Saturday and Sunday.
- Hunter Jones made a career-high 45 saves in Sunday’s 3-2 overtime loss to Fort Wayne.
- The Heartlanders have played 16 one-goal games.
- Iowa is at Wheeling on Friday and Saturday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Brandon Saigeon leads the K-Wings with 28 points (7g-21a).
- Kalamazoo is 9-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
- The K-Wings travel to Fort Wayne on Friday and host the Komets on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
- John Lethemon is 8-0-3 in his last 11 starts.
- The Walleye went 10-3-0 in January.
- Toledo hosts Kansas City on Friday, travels to Cincinnati on Saturday and hosts Wheeling on Sunday.
- Louie Roehl posted the first multi-point games of his career on Friday and Saturday at Kansas City.
- Wheeling is sixth with 29.80 shots-against per game.
- The Nailers host Iowa on Friday and Saturday and travel to Toledo on Sunday.