Mountain Division Notebook - Nov. 20
Monday, November 20th
- Kris Myllari leads the league with 10 power-play points (2g-8a).
- Allen is tied for fourth with three shorthanded goals.
- The Americans are at Wichita on Wednesday and Tulsa on Friday and Saturday.
- Mark Rassell has multiple points in six of his 12 games.
- The Steelheads have scored five or more goals in four straight games.
- Idaho is at Rapid City on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Max Andreev is on a five-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Kansas City has outscored its opponents 21-8 during five-game winning streak.
- The Mavericks travel to Tulsa on Wednesday and host Wichita on Friday and Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Jarrod Gourley has four goals in five games with Rapid City.
- The Rush are 4-for-11 on the power play (36.4 percent) in their last three games.
- Rapid City hosts Idaho on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Dante Sheriff has six points (3g-3a) in the last five games.
- Tulsa is 5-1-1 when scoring four or more goals.
- The Oilers host Kansas City on Wednesday, Allen on Friday and Saturday and Wichita on Sunday.
- Mick Messner scored his first pro goal on Saturday at Iowa.
- The Grizzlies are only team in the league to have not played beyond regulation.
- Utah hosts Newfoundland on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Peter Bates has 11 points (5g-6a) in his last six games.
- Wichita is 4-1-0 when leading after two periods.
- The Thunder host Allen on Wednesday and are at Kansas City on Friday and Saturday and Tulsa on Sunday.
ECHL Today - Dec. 1
Introducing the Tahoe Knight Monsters
Laberge makes NHL debut
ECHL Transactions - Nov. 30
ECHL announces fine, suspension
ECHL Today - Nov. 30
ECHL Transactions - Nov. 29
ECHL Today - Nov. 29
ECHL Transactions - Nov. 28
Sign Up For Updates
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know about ECHL news!