- Jesse Mychan is tied for the league lead with five goals.
- Allen has outscored its opponents 6-1 in the first period.
- The Americans host Wichita on Thursday and visit the Thunder on Friday and Saturday.
- Patrick Harper (5g-2a) and Tanner Jeannot (3g-3a) both have at least one point in all five games.
- The Everblades are 22-for-22 on the penalty kill.
- Florida visits Jacksonville on Monday and Orlando on Wednesday and Sunday while hosting the Solar Bears on Saturday.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Ben Finkelstein leads defensemen with three goals and six points.
- Greenville has played beyond regulation in three of its six games.
- The Swamp Rabbits host South Carolina on Friday.
- Tom Aubrun earned the win in his pro debut on Sunday at Wheeling.
- The Fuel have won each of their five games by one goal.
- Indy travels to Wheeling on Thursday and hosts the Nailers on Saturday.
- Wacey Rabbit has at least one point in three of the Icemen’s five games.
- Jacksonville has outshot its opponents 66-50 in the third period.
- The Icemen host Florida on Monday, visit Orlando on Tuesday and host South Carolina on Saturday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Zach Osburn is tied for fourth among defensemen with three points (1g-2a).
- The Mavericks have scored five of their seven goals in the second period.
- Kansas City hosts Tulsa on Thursday and Saturday.
Orlando Solar Bears
- Ryan Lohin is tied for second among rookies with a 40.0 percent shooting percentage (2-for-5).
- Orlando is second with 28.33 shots-against per game.
- The Solar Bears host Jacksonville on Tuesday and Florida on Wednesday and Sunday while visiting the Everblades on Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Mark Auk is tied for third among defensemen with three assists.
- The Rush are tied for the league lead with two shorthanded goals.
- Rapid City is at Utah on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Hunter Shepard leads rookie goaltenders, and is fifth overall, with 86 saves.
- South Carolina is third on the penalty kill at 92.3 percent (24-for-26).
- The Stingrays are at Greenville on Friday and Jacksonville on Saturday.
- Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa with five points (1g-4a).
- The Oilers have outshot their opponent in each of their four games.
- Tulsa visits Kansas City on Thursday and Saturday.
- Cedric Pare is tied for the league lead with two power-play assists.
- Utah leads the league with 28.00 shots-against per game.
- The Grizzlies host Rapid City on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Felix Robert has scored both of Wheeling’s power-play goals this season.
- The Nailers have allowed fewer than 30 shots on goal in each of their five games.
- Wheeling hosts Indy on Thursday and visits the Fuel on Saturday.
- Gordie Green, Noel Hoefenmayer and Bobby McMann each scored their first pro goals in their pro debuts on Saturday at Kansas City.
- Wichita is 5-for-5 on the penalty kill through two games.
- The Thunder travel to Allen on Thursday and host the Americans on Friday and Saturday.