- Tyler Sheehy is on a seven-game point streak (2g-7a).
- Allen is 4-0-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Americans are at Rapid City on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Logan Roe appeared in his 300th career game with Florida on Saturday against Orlando.
- The Everblades have scored first in each of their nine games.
- Florida hosts Jacksonville on Wednesday and travels to Orlando on Friday.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Ben Finkelstein is tied for first among defensemen with three goals and six points.
- Greenville has scored nine of its 18 goals in the second period.
- The Swamp Rabbits host Wheeling on Wednesday and are at Indy on Friday and Saturday.
- Dan Bakala is tied for the league lead with five wins.
- The Fuel have gone to overtime or a shootout in four of their seven games.
- Indy hosts Greenville on Friday and Saturday.
- Nick Saracino leads the Icemen with six points (2g-4a).
- Jacksonville has scored eight of its 16 goals in the third period.
- The Icemen visit Florida on Wednesday and host Orlando on Saturday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Giorgio Estephan leads Kansas City with three goals and six points.
- The Mavericks are only team to have not allowed a shorthanded goal.
- Kansas City hosts Wichita on Tuesday and visits the Thunder on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Orlando Solar Bears
- Chris Leblanc is two points shy of 100 in his Solar Bears’ career.
- Orlando is tied for second with two shorthanded goals.
- The Solar Bears host Florida on Friday and visit Jacksonville on Saturday.
Rapid City Rush
- Jack Suter is on a three-game point streak (1g-3a).
- The Rush begin an eight-game home stand this week.
- Rapid City hosts Allen on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Hunter Shepard lead rookie goaltenders with 261 minutes played.
- South Carolina is 3-0-2 in one-goal games.
- The Stingrays host Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
- Danny Moynihan, Gregg Burmaster and Ian McNulty account for 10 of Tulsa’s 13 goals.
- The Oilers have outshot their opponent in each of their six games.
- Tulsa hosts Utah on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Joe Wegwerth is on a three-game point streak (3g-1a).
- Utah has outscored its opponents 16-9 during its four-game winning streak.
- The Grizzlies visit Tulsa on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Shane Starrett is fourth with 153 saves.
- The Nailers have scored nine of their 18 goals in the second period.
- Wheeling is at Greenville on Wednesday and South Carolina on Friday and Saturday.
- Matteo Gennaro has at least one point in all five games (4g-4a).
- Wichita is 3-0-0 when scoring first.
- The Thunder travel to Kansas City on Tuesday and host the Mavericks on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.