- Les Lancaster leads defensemen with 15 goals and 40 points.
- Allen is tied for the league lead with three shorthanded goals against.
- The Americans host Tulsa on Tuesday and Wichita on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Robbie Beydoun has allowed four goals in his first three pro starts.
- The Komets are second with 28.80 shots-against per game.
- Fort Wayne hosts Wheeling on Friday, visits the Nailers on Saturday and hosts Florida on Sunday.
Kansas City Mavericks
- Marcus Crawford is fourth among defensemen with 14 power-play points (3g-11a).
- Kansas City is tied for fourth with eight shorthanded goals.
- The Mavericks are at Rapid City on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Rapid City Rush
- Hunter Garlent is tied for second with six game-winning goals.
- The Rush are league’s second-least penalized team with 11.08 penalty minutes per game.
- Rapid City hosts Kansas City on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Devin Williams is second with three shutouts.
- Tulsa leads the league with 33.80 shots per game.
- The Oilers travel to Allen on Tuesday and host Utah on Friday and Saturday.
- Garrett Metcalf has allowed two goals or less in each of six appearances.
- Nine of the Grizzlies last 13 games have been decided by one goal.
- Utah visits Wichita on Wednesday and Tulsa on Friday and Saturday.
- Dean Stewart is on a six-game point streak (2g-6a).
- Wichita leads the league on the penalty kill at 88.9 percent (192-for-216).
- The Thunder host Utah on Wednesday and are at Allen on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.