- Colin Long had four points (1g-3a) in two games last week.
- The Thunder have scored eight of their 17 goals in the first period.
- Adirondack hosts Worcester on Friday and Saturday.
- Mitch Fossier is tied for first among rookies with seven assists.
- Maine is league’s least-penalized team with 9.00 penalty minutes per game.
- The Mariners host Reading on Friday and Saturday.
- Tyler Boland is tied for the league lead with seven goals.
- The Growlers have outscored their opponents 11-2 in the third period.
- Newfoundland hosts Norfolk on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Cale Morris leads the league with 170 saves.
- Norfolk has scored seven of its 16 goals in the third period.
- The Admirals are at Worcester on Tuesday and Newfoundland on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Nolan Maier earned his first professional win on Saturday against Wheeling.
- The Royals have scored at least one power-play goal in four of their last five games.
- Reading is at Maine on Friday and Saturday.
- Colin Bilek is tied for third among rookies with 29 shots on goal.
- Trois-Rivières is tied for fourth with 35.00 shots per game.
- The Lions are at Jacksonville on Friday and Saturday and Orlando on Sunday.
- Ken Appleby is fourth with 142 saves.
- The Railers have scored first in seven of their eight games.
- Worcester hosts Norfolk on Tuesday and is at Adirondack on Friday and Saturday.