- Justin Vaive is tied for sixth with seven goals.
- Cincinnati’s 7-0-1 record marks the best start in team history.
- The Cyclones host Allen on Wednesday and Friday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Drake Rymsha is third with 41 shots on goal.
- The Komets have allowed four goals in their last three games.
- Fort Wayne travels to Indy on Thursday and hosts Allen on Saturday.
- Chad Yetman is on a six-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Indy is tied for the league lead with four shorthanded goals.
- The Fuel host Fort Wayne on Friday, travel to Toledo on Saturday and host Wheeling on Sunday.
- Michael Pastujov has nine points (3g-6a) in his first four pro games.
- The Heartlanders have scored seven power-play goals in their last three games.
- Iowa hosts Kalamazoo on Sunday.
- Mason McCarty has multiple points in three of his nine games.
- Kalamazoo has scored 11 of its 21 goals in the third period.
- The K-Wings are at Iowa on Sunday.
- Sebastian Cossa is second with 427 minutes played.
- The Walleye are tied for second with four road wins (4-1-0).
- Toledo hosts Wheeling on Friday and Indy on Saturday.
- David Drake played in his 200th pro game on Sunday against Fort Wayne.
- Wheeling played 102 consecutive games without going to a shootout prior to Wednesday’s game at Toledo.
- The Nailers are at Toledo on Friday and Indy on Sunday.