- Lincoln Griffin is tied for the league lead with three game-winning goals.
- Beginning with Thursday’s game, Cincinnati will play 11 of its next 17 games on the road.
- The Cyclones host Toledo on Wednesday and are at Fort Wayne on Thursday and Iowa on Saturday and Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Drake Rymsha is tied for fifth with nine goals.
- The Komets have had 40 or more shots on goal in three of their last four games.
- Fort Wayne hosts Cincinnati on Thursday, travels to Toledo on Friday and hosts the Walleye on Saturday.
- Jan Mandat is fourth with a 34.5 percent shooting percentage (10-for-29).
- Indy is 5-0-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Fuel are at Wheeling on Wednesday, host Iowa on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday, and visit the K-Wings on Sunday.
- Cole Stallard has five goals in his last four games.
- The Heartlanders are seventh on the power play at 24.5 percent (12-for-49).
- Iowa visits Kalamazoo on Wednesday and Indy on Friday before hosting Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday.
- Evan Cormier is fifth with 212 saves.
- Kalamazoo has scored 13 of its 25 goals in the third period.
- The K-Wings host Iowa on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday, travel to Indy on Saturday and host the Fuel on Sunday.
- Joseph Nardi leads Toledo with seven assists.
- The Walleye have welcomed sell-out crowds for three of their five home games.
- Toledo travels to Cincinnati on Friday, hosts Fort Wayne on Friday and visits the Komets on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
- Brooklyn Kalmikov leads the Nailers with nine points (2g-7a).
- Wheeling has gotten seven of its 26 goals (26.9 percent) from defensemen, including three of the last five.
- The Nailers host Indy on Wednesday, travel to Kalamazoo on Friday and host Toledo on Sunday.