- Patrick Grasso has four goals in his last seven games.
- The Thunder have scored 15 of their 30 goals in the third period.
- Adirondack hosts Newfoundland on Wednesday and Friday and Reading on Saturday.
- Josh Boyko stopped 33 shots to record his first pro shutout on Saturday at Newfoundland.
- Maine is 4-1-0 when leading after one period.
- The Mariners host Reading on Wednesday and Friday and Newfoundland on Saturday.
- Luke Cavallin made 38 saves to record his first pro shutout on Wednesday against Maine.
- The Growlers lead the league with a +31 goal differential.
- Newfoundland visits Adirondack on Wednesday and Friday and Maine on Saturday.
- Jake Smith has posted at least one point in five of eight games since joining the Admirals.
- Norfolk returns home on Wednesday for the first time since Oct. 30.
- The Admirals host Worcester on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Max Newton is second among rookies with nine goals.
- The Royals have scored 27 goals over their six-game winning streak.
- Reading is at Maine on Wednesday and Friday and Adirondack on Saturday.
- Pierrick Dubé had his first professional hat trick on Wednesday against Norfolk.
- Trois-Rivières has outscored its opponents 19-8 during its four-game winning streak.
- The Lions are at Utah on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Jimmy Lambert is on an eight-game point streak (4g-7a).
- The Railers’ 7-0 win over Greenville on Saturday matched the largest margin of victory in team history.
- Worcester is at Norfolk on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.