- Zack Andrusiak is on a four-game point streak (3g-5a).
- Cincinnati is 10-2-2 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Cyclones host Toledo on Wednesday and Indy on Friday and are at Wheeling on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Josh Winquist has at least one point in eight consecutive road games (5g-8a).
- The Komets lead the league in attendance with 7,520 fans per game.
- Fort Wayne is at Kalamazoo on Wednesday, Wheeling on Friday and Toledo on Saturday before hosting Indy on Sunday.
- Alex Wideman is on a seven-game point streak (3g-9a).
- Indy leads the league with nine shorthanded goals.
- The Fuel host Iowa on Wednesday, visit Cincinnati on Friday, host Kalamazoo on Saturday and are at Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Tyler Busch has scored five of his seven goals at home.
- The Heartlanders had zero penalty minutes for the second time in team history on Saturday against Indy.
- Iowa is at Indy on Wednesday and Kansas City on Friday and Saturday.
- Hunter Vorva recorded his first ECHL shutout on Sunday at Wheeling.
- Kalamazoo is 8-0-0 when scoring four or more goals.
- The K-Wings travel to Fort Wayne on Wednesday, host Toledo on Friday and are Indy on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
- Gordie Green has five goals in his last three games.
- The Walleye have scored first a league-leading 21 times.
- Toledo visits Cincinnati on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting Fort Wayne on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
- David Drake has scored two goals in his last 11 games, after beginning his pro career with two in his first 211.
- Wheeling is 18-for-18 on the penalty kill over its last six games.
- The Nailers host Reading on Wednesday, Fort Wayne on Friday, Cincinnati on Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.