- Mark Sinclair has won his last six decisions.
- Cincinnati is 28-2-1 when scoring four or more goals.
- The Cyclones host Iowa on Friday and Saturday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Oliver Cooper is on a four-game point streak (5g-3a).
- The Komets lead the league with 37.79 shots per game.
- Fort Wayne is at Kalamazoo on Friday, Indy on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
- Alex Wideman played in his 300th career ECHL game on Sunday at Fort Wayne.
- Indy is 22-10-1 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Fuel host Toledo on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
- Zach White has scored 10 of his team-leading 16 goals since Feb. 5
- The Heartlanders have scored four or more goals in seven of their last 13 games.
- Iowa is at Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.
- Hunter Vorva is eighth with a .918 save percentage.
- Kalamazoo is 12-2-0 when leading after two periods.
- The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Friday, Toledo on Saturday and Iowa on Sunday.
- Sebastian Cossa and John Lethemon are tied for the league lead with four shutouts.
- The Walleye have won nine consecutive road games and 16 consecutive games overall.
- Toledo is at Indy on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
- Tyler Drevitch is one of six players in the ECHL with at least 10 goals, 10 assists and 100 penalty minutes.
- Wheeling has scored first in eight of its last 10 games.
- The Nailers are at Norfolk on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.