- Olof Lindbom stopped 54 of 57 shots in two appearances last week.
- Cincinnati has outshot its opponent in 15 of its 16 games.
- The Cyclones visit Greenville on Wednesday and Toledo on Friday, host the Walleye on Saturday and travel to Kalamazoo on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Morgan Adams-Moisan leads the league with a 44.4 percent shooting percentage (8-for-18).
- The Komets have outscored their opponents 23-15 in the first period.
- Fort Wayne hosts Tulsa on Friday, visits Indy on Saturday and hosts Iowa on Sunday.
- Zach Driscoll is sixth with a 2.51 goals-against average.
- Indy has outscored its opponents 17-10 during five-game winning streak.
- The Fuel host Wheeling on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
- Davis Koch registered his team-leading fourth multi-goal game of the season Sunday at Toledo.
- The Heartlanders are 6-1-1 when scoring first.
- Iowa is at Kalamazoo on Friday and Saturday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Ty Glover leads the K-Wings with six goals.
- Kalamazoo is 6-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- The K-Wings visit Toledo on Wednesday and host Iowa on Friday and Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
- Mitchell Lewandowski is on a seven-game point streak (2g-6a).
- The Walleye went 4-for-10 (40.0 percent) in three games last week.
- Toledo hosts Kalamazoo on Wednesday and Friday and visits the Cyclones on Saturday.
- Davis Bunz has scored three goals in 17 games this season after scoring three in 58 games last season.
- Wheeling’s eight game-winning goals have been scored by eight different players.
- The Nailers travel to Indy on Friday and host Tulsa on Saturday and Sunday.