- Louie Caporusso skated in his 400th career pro game on Friday at Kalamazoo.
- Cincinnati has won its first two road games for the first time since the 2014-15 season.
- The Cyclones host Iowa on Thursday and Saturday and visit Fort Wayne on Friday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Matthew Boudens leads Fort Wayne with two goals and three points.
- The Komets have outshot their opponents 23-13 in the third period.
- Fort Wayne hosts Cincinnati on Friday and visits Wheeling on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
- Riley McKay scored his first pro goal on Saturday at Cincinnati.
- Indy is 7-for-7 on the penalty kill through two games.
- The Fuel host Toledo on Wednesday and Iowa on Friday before traveling to Wheeling on Sunday.
- Jack Billings has two multi-point games through five games.
- The Heartlanders have scored nine of their 16 goals in the second period.
- Iowa is at Cincinnati on Thursday and Saturday and Indy on Friday.
- Collin Saccoman and Michael Davies both scored their first pro goals on Saturday against Fort Wayne.
- Kalamazoo has scored a goal in the first or last minute of a period three times.
- The K-Wings host Toledo on Friday and visit the Walleye on Saturday.
- John Albert has at least one goal in each of Toledo’s three games, including a hat trick on Friday.
- The Walleye scored 10 goals on Friday at Iowa for the first time since March 2, 2019.
- Toledo visits Indy on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting the K-Wings on Saturday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Josh Maniscalco’s first two pro points have both come via special teams (power-play assist and shorthanded assist).
- Wheeling erased a four-goal deficit to win on Saturday at Wichita, doing so for the first time since Dec. 16, 2016.
- The Nailers host Fort Wayne on Saturday and Indy on Sunday.