- Mat Robson is tied for third with four wins.
- Cincinnati is third with 25.90 shots-against per game.
- The Cyclones are at Atlanta on Friday and Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Samuel Harvey has stopped 85 of 87 shots faced in his two starts.
- The Komets were 11-for-11 on the penalty kill in three games last week.
- Fort Wayne travels to Indy on Wednesday and hosts Kalamazoo on Friday, Wheeling on Saturday and Iowa on Sunday.
- Kale Howarth scored his first two career goals on Sunday at Toledo.
- Indy has scored 14 of its 28 goals in the third period.
- The Fuel host Fort Wayne on Wednesday, Wheeling on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
- Trevin Kozlowski notched his first career win on Friday against Indy.
- The Heartlanders have scored a power-play goal in four of their last five games.
- Iowa is at Toledo on Friday and Saturday and Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Max Humitz is tied for second among rookies with five goals.
- Kalamazoo is tied for second with four shorthanded goals.
- The K-Wings are at Fort Wayne on Friday and Indy on Saturday.
- Matt Berry is tied for the league lead with 10 assists.
- The Walleye lead the league with 4.40 goals per game.
- Toledo hosts Iowa on Friday and Saturday.
- Félix Paré and Josh Maniscalco both scored the first two goals of their pro careers on Sunday against Fort Wayne.
- Wheeling has outshot its opponent in seven of its nine games.
- The Nailers are at Indy on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.