- Brett Van Os scored his first pro goal on Saturday at Atlanta.
- Cincinnati has killed 12 consecutive opponent power plays.
- The Cyclones host Toledo on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday and visit the K-Wings on Saturday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Stephen Harper is on a five-game point streak (3g-7a).
- The Komets are 5-1-1 when outshot by their opponent.
- Fort Wayne travels to Kalamazoo on Wednesday, hosts Toledo on Thursday and is at Indy on Saturday.
- Cale Morris recorded his first pro shutout on Wednesday against Fort Wayne.
- Indy is 3-0-0 when leading after one period.
- The Fuel are at Wheeling on Wednesday and Toledo on Friday and host Fort Wayne on Saturday.
- Bryce Misley has scored all four of his goals on the power play.
- The Heartlanders have scored at least one power-play goal in six of their last eight games.
- Iowa hosts Kansas City on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
- Brenden Miller is tied for fifth among defensemen with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Kalamazoo is fourth with 3.40 goals per game.
- The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Wednesday, travel to Cincinnati on Friday and host the Cyclones on Saturday.
- Matt Berry leads the league with 13 assists and 21 points.
- The Walleye are 7-0-0 when scoring first.
- Toledo is at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Fort Wayne on Thursday before hosting Indy on Friday.
- Nick Hutchison is on a six-game point streak (2g-8a).
- Wheeling is third with 34.55 shots per game.
- The Nailers host Indy on Wednesday and are at Iowa on Friday and Saturday.