- Hugo Roy scored two goals in Friday’s home-opening win against Orlando.
- Atlanta plays nine of its next 11 games at home.
- The Gladiators host Jacksonville on Friday and Greenville on Sunday.
- John McCarron is on a three-game point streak (2g-3a).
- Three of the Everblades’ four games have been decided by one goal.
- Florida is at Maine on Friday and Worcester on Saturday and Sunday.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Brett Kemp scored his first pro goal on Saturday against South Carolina.
- Greenville is 10-for-11 on the penalty kill (90.9 percent).
- The Swamp Rabbits visit South Carolina on Wednesday and Atlanta on Sunday.
- Charles Williams is tied for fourth with a 1.00 goals-against average.
- The Icemen are tied for second with three shorthanded goals.
- Jacksonville is at Atlanta on Friday, hosts South Carolina on Saturday and visits the Stingrays on Sunday.
- Eric Williams has at least one point in all five games (2g-4a).
- Norfolk has scored a power-play goal in four of its five games.
- The Admirals host Orlando on Thursday and Friday.
Orlando Solar Bears
- Aaron Luchuk recorded the fastest hat trick in Orlando team history on Sunday (12:07).
- The Solar Bears lead the league on the power play at 38.5 percent (5-for-13).
- Orlando is at Norfolk on Thursday and Friday.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Victor Hatfield scored his first pro goal on Saturday at Greenville.
- South Carolina has scored three of its six goals in the third period.
- The Stingrays host Greenville on Wednesday, travel to Jacksonville on Saturday and host the Icemen on Sunday.