- Cody Sylvester is on a four-game goal streak.
- Atlanta has won its last 13 home games, dating back to Jan. 29, 2020.
- The Gladiators host Greenville on Monday and Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday before visiting Greenville on Sunday.
- Blake Winiecki is on a seven-game point streak (7g-5a).
- The Everblades are 5-0-1 on the road, outscoring their opponents 23-11.
- Florida hosts Orlando on Wednesday and Jacksonville on Friday.
Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Diego Cuglietta recorded three assists in his first three games with the Swamp Rabbits after being acquired in a trade last week.
- Greenville has scored 10 of its 19 goals in the first period.
- The Swamp Rabbits visit Atlanta on Monday and host South Carolina on Friday and Atlanta on Sunday.
- Ara Nazarian is tied for the league lead with two shorthanded assists.
- The Icemen are second with 25.22 shots-against per game.
- Jacksonville hosts Maine on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday and travels to Florida on Saturday.
- Noah Carson has five points (2g-3a) in his last four games.
- Norfolk is tied for the league lead with four games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- The Admirals host South Carolina on Wednesday and visit Reading on Sunday.
Orlando Solar Bears
- Drake Berehowsky earned his 200th career win on Wednesday at Florida.
- The Solar Bears are 4-0-0 when scoring first.
- Orlando travels to Florida on Wednesday and hosts Maine on Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
- Justin Florek skated in his 600th career pro game on Sunday against Orlando.
- South Carolina has outscored its opponents 13-4 in the first period.
- The Stingrays are at Norfolk on Wednesday and Greenville on Friday.