- Yushiroh Hirano has at least one point in eight of his last nine games, totaling 18 points (10g-8a) over that span.
- Cincinnati has scored six power-play goals in its last five games.
- The Cyclones are at Indy on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday and Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Samuel Harvey leads the league with a .943 save percentage.
- The Komets have outscored their opponents 23-13 in the third period.
- Fort Wayne hosts Kalamazoo on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday.
- Jared Thomas has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last nine games.
- Indy is 5-0-0 when leading after two periods.
- The Fuel host Cincinnati on Friday and Kalamazoo on Saturday and visit the K-Wings on Sunday.
- Yuki Miura notched his first career two-goal game on Saturday against Toledo.
- The Heartlanders are 4-1-0 when outshooting their opponent.
- Iowa is at Kansas City on Friday and Saturday.
- Nick Bootland became the sixth coach in ECHL history to coach at least 800 career regular-season games on Sunday against Indy.
- Kalamazoo is 6-2-0 in Saturday games.
- The K-Wings are at Fort Wayne on Friday and Indy on Saturday and host the Fuel on Sunday.
- John Albert is on a three-game goal streak (3g).
- The Walleye have scored at least one power-play goal in six of their last seven games.
- Toledo is at South Carolina on Friday and Greenville on Saturday and Sunday.
- Josh Maniscalco is on an eight-game point streak (5g-6a).
- Wheeling completed a16-game stretch against divisional opponents with a 9-6-1 record.
- The Nailers are at Norfolk on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.