- Justin Vaive has nine points (5g-4a) in his last six games.
- Cincinnati is 11-4-0 at home, outscoring its opponents 63-44.
- The Cyclones host Atlanta on Wednesday, visit Kalamazoo on Saturday and host Toledo on Sunday.
Fort Wayne Komets
- Zach Tolkinen is two games shy of 400 in his ECHL career.
- The Komets are 11-1-1 when scoring four or more goals.
- Fort Wayne travels to Kalamazoo on Wednesday, hosts Indy on Friday, visits Toledo on Saturday and hosts Kalamazoo on Sunday.
- Mitch Gillam has stopped 71 of 75 shots in his last three appearances.
- Indy have scored 14 goals in their last three games.
- The Fuel travel to Fort Wayne on Friday and host Iowa on Saturday and Sunday.
- Jake Smith scored the first hat trick in Iowa team history on Sunday at Rapid City.
- The Heartlanders are 6-2-4 in one-goal games.
- Iowa hosts Kansas City on Friday and visits Indy on Saturday and Sunday.
- Logan Lambdin is tied for second among rookies with 12 goals.
- Kalamazoo is tied for third with four shorthanded goals at home.
- The K-Wings host Fort Wayne on Wednesday, Toledo on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday before visiting Fort Wayne on Sunday.
- Randy Gazzola has scored three overtime game-winning goals this season.
- The Walleye lead the league with 3.83 goals per game.
- Toledo travels to Kalamazoo on Friday, hosts Fort Wayne on Saturday and visits Cincinnati on Sunday.
- Patrick Watling is on a 12-game point streak (7g-14a).
- Wheeling is 11-5-0 when outshooting its opponent.
- The Nailers are at Orlando on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.